How many clothes have you thrown away because of sweat stains?! It’s time to stop! In this blog we will give you 6 easy ways to get rid of your sweat stains on your favourite clothes! No more binning your favourite top because you can’t get rid of the mark on the underarm! Try out these at home remedies for abolishing sweat stains and let us know how you get on:
- Lemon juice – mix equal part lemon juice and water and scrub away those sweat stains for good.
- Salt – dissolve 4 tablespoons of salt into a pint of hot water, then sponge on garment until stain disappears.
- Baking soda – dissolve 2 tablespoons of salt into half a pint of hot water, then scrub garment well. For more persistent stains, mix baking soda into a small amount of water and make a paste, leave to soak for 2 hours before washing garment.
- Cold water – rinse garment under cold water for 10 minutes before washing garment on cool wash!
- Aspirin – crush two aspirins and mix the powder in 1/2 cup warm water. Soak the stained part of the garment in the solution for two to three hours.
- Distilled vinegar – just pour a bit of vinegar directly onto the stain, and rub it into the fabric before placing the item in the wash. You can also remove deodorant stains from your washable shirts and blouses by gently rubbing the spot with undiluted vinegar before laundering.
Have you got any other at home remedies for getting rid of sweat stains? Let us know in the forum!